When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
• We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you’ll be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office. We ask that any patients who answer YES for any of the screening questions to reschedule their appointment. Your temperature will be taken and recorded when you enter the office.
• You will be asked to wait outside our office or in your car, if possible, and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
• We will require you to wear a mask when entering the office and we will have hand sanitizers that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed. We also require you to put on disposable booties when you enter the office.
• Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect. Our complimentary coffee station has been removed as well.
• Appointments will be spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. Only patients with appointments, and one guardian if needed, will be permitted into the office. Guardians are not allowed in the operatory during dental treatment and will need wait in the reception area. No walk-ins are allowed at this time.
• You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit. Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
• Due to the enhanced use of Personal Protective Equipment the Ontario Dental Association has authorized a new code for the dentist to charge a modest fee that covers some of the cost of the PPE’s used in your dental procedures. Kindly be advised that most insurance companies do not cover these PPE codes.
If you experience any symptoms of COVID 19 within 14 days after your appointment with us, please call us and inform our office staff immediately.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at (905)683-2561 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Duffins Creek Dental
We Are Now Open For Business